Teen House Rules
This tool is ideal to formulate your family’s house rules with teenagers aged 12 and up. It contains a video by Hettie Brittz and downloadable pdf’s in Afrikaans & English. Please read more details below.
Sold By: Hettie Brittz
House Rules for Teens
Evergreen parents understand that a home with house rules creates a stable and safe environment that supports growth. Teenagers need to understand the intention behind rules – which is to protect us – and therefore need to be part of the process of making the rules. This tool is ideal – use it to formulate your family’s house rules with your teenagers aged 12 and up.
- Tips to include your teenagers in formulating your family’s house rules.
- Some ideas of rules that could inspire you.
- Templates to print at home and make a visual presentation of your family’s rules using an image as a symbol.
- There are a few designs to choose one from: a tree with roots; a house with pillars, a ship with sails and a family crest.
- This is an online course with a video to watch, text to read, and
- A PDF file to download and print at home – one in English and another in Afrikaans.
How does it work?
- Choose the TEMPLATE that you prefer by toggling to Tree, House, Ship or Crest to use as a symbol.
- Click on ADD TO CART and then VIEW CART to complete the checkout process.
- Immediately find the online course under My PROFILE > MY COURSES after successful payment.
- You will have access to the content forever.
Turn your home culture around for the better!
Please note: This is a adaptation of the Umbrella Rules and is more suitable for teenagers.
Please refer to The 5 R’s to discover other practices to ensure your home is a place that supports growth in children.
|Choose your template||
Tree, House, Ship, Crest