Now that you know you are raising a Rosebush
Now that you know you are raising a ROSEBUSH, you might consider a few changes at home. This online course will help you get started. Read more details below:
Sold By: Hettie Brittz
Now that you know you are raising a ROSEBUSH, you might consider a few changes at home. This online course will help you get started.
- A Care Plan – Build a solid relationships with your child by mapping out an 8 week Plan based on our suggestions per tree type and receive a print-out on establishing new habits.
- The Cultivation Plan – A 3-step plan to change behaviour in your child. Print an exercise to plan which behaviour to focus on first.
- Special Pest Control – A list of ‘pests’ that can hinder growth in your child’s tree type. Print a worksheet with challenging questions to guide you.
Please note: It is recommended that you only purchase this online course if you already determined your child’s tree-type. Not sure what tree-type your family members are? Please consider the online course: Trees in our Garden, or book a Tall Trees session to complete a profile and discuss the report with a trained Facilitator.
Special offer if you are raising more than one tree-type: received a 20% discount* for the purchase of more than one product in the ‘Now that you Know’ range.
- This is an online course with three modules. You will gain access after purchase has been made.
- It contains practical lessons with downloadable PDF worksheets and tools to print at home.
How does it work?
- Add this product to your cart.
- Go to checkout. *The discount will automagically be added to the cart total.
- Complete the payment process.
- Find the online course under My PROFILE > MY COURSES.
- You will have access to the content forever and can watch the videos as many times as you need.
Ensure that your home is a place where everyone can shine and grow!