Zoom Talk: Emotionally Intelligent Discipline
Zoom Talk on Emotionally Intelligent Discipline presented on the 13th of November 2021.
You qualify for discount if you have ever bought an Evergreen Parenting product in the past. GET 75% discount with coupon code EITALK
Please read more details below.
Out of stock
Sold By: Hettie Brittz
Live Zoom Talk: Emotionally Intelligent Discipline – ditch 4 unhealthy techniques.
Saturday 13 November 2021 @ 9:00 – 10:00 SAST
(Hosted by Nanette & Lydia – Evergreen Parenting Facilitators with 10 years experience.)
Please note you qualify for discount if you have ever bought an Evergreen Parenting product in the past. GET 75% discount with coupon code EITALK during checkout.
Topic: Emotionally Intelligent Discipline
Some commonly used discipline techniques can be effective, but can unfortunately also have a negative effect on a child. To top it all – it can also expose possible shortfalls in our own emotional intelligence, thus hindering our efforts to teach our children emotional maturity.
Lydia will analyze 4 common discipline techniques and the impact it has on a child’s emotional and social development. Nanette will teach you 4 healthy alternatives to correct misbehaviour that will also contribute to a child’s self-esteem.
Your ticket includes:
- A front-row seat to a live talk presented by Nanette & Lydia, and the opportunity to ask questions during the Q&A sessions at the end.
The date, time and venue:
- This is a virtual presentation using Zoom. That means you will be able to attend the Talk in the comfort of your home.
- You will need access to the internet, a steady connection and data.
- You will have to join the Zoom meeting on Saturday 13 November just before 9:00 the morning. (SAST)
How do I book my spot?
- Add this product to your cart.
- Go to checkout and complete the payment process.
- You will receive an email with the Zoom Meeting ID and password just in time for the event. Please also check your junkmail folder.
Decide to ditch those unhealthy techniques, grow your own EQ, and invest in your child’s development of a healthy self-esteem.
- This Talk will be hosted on Zoom. Attendees will need to download the application.
- You can only buy a ticket for yourself – tickets are not transferable. (Consider Store Credit if you want to gift a ticket to someone else.)
- Ticket sales will end 16:30 pm on Friday 12 November 2021.