Zoom Talk – The effect of divorce on the family
This was a Zoom-talk recorded on 25 May 2020. Dr. Jo-Marie Bothma talks about the effects of divorce on families.
She gives keys and insight into the very complexity of the situation of divorce. She speaks from a place of experience as she understands the heartache families go through and give a few ‘how to tips’.
Some of the aspects that are covered:
How does divorce effects children in different developmental stages (also touching a little on possible expected responses of different temperaments)?
Different feelings children experience during divorce (incl the different emotional stages.)
How do you prepare children for divorce (aiming to keep children’s temperaments in mind as well).
Ideas on how to prevent loyalty conflict (touching on parental alienation.)
The effect of divorce on the familyThe content:
- Dr. Jo-Marie Bothma talks about the effects of divorce on families.
- This is a video recording of a live presentation that took place May 2020. 60 min in total.
- Add this product to your cart, complete the checkout process.
- Access the video under My PROFILE > MY COURSES.
- You will have access to the content forever and can watch the videos as many times as you need.