Zoom-Talk 2 November @ 20:00
Find out how you can keep your hormones healthy and happy, so you can thrive, feeling your very best!
Lere Robinson will be sharing her view on women’s wellness: why self-care is so crucial and some practical steps to help you feel your best as you journey through this next season of your life – particularly the main challenges we face as women over 40. Lere Robinson takes the focus off of diets and denial and on to balance and health.
Buy your ticket here. You will receive access to a page with the Zoom Meeting information as soon as your payment is received. To get access to the Zoom ID the evening of the talk: Log into Evergreen Parenting website; Hover over “My Profile”, click on ‘My Account’. Find the talk under Memberships and click on it.
- This Talk will be hosted on Zoom. Attendees will need to download the application.
- You can only buy a ticket for yourself – tickets are not transferable. (Refer to the Gift Voucher if you want to buy a ticket as a gift to someone else.)
- Ticket sales will end 16:30 pm on Monday 1 November 2020.
How to buy tickets:
- You will have to buy this ticket by adding it to your cart.
- Click on VIEW CART. Make sure that you only added 1 item.
- PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- You will have to register as a new customer on our website or login if you are a returning customer. Please note: If you do not register, you will not gain access to the talk.
- Agree to t&c’s and PLACE ORDER.
- Once your purchase process is completed you will receive emails confirming your purchase and membership status, as well as the links to the page with the Zoom Meeting details.
More about the Speaker: Lere Robinson
Lere Robinson is the founder of Alive Again! She has been teaching health and wellness for the last 23 years. There is so much information on this topic but people don’t know how to practically apply it. This is where Lere loves to walk alongside people to journey with them. She offers many cooking demonstrations and offers Wellness Talks – custom-designed for groups. Her product line that she endorses is the AIM whole food supplements. Lere is a Nutritional Consultant. She addressed professionals in the medical field in South Carolina in the USA; was a TWIN award nomination in 2012; has experience in the field of cancer prevention with the unit of the University of South Carolina… only to mention a few.