The birds and the bees
A video by Chanell Beukes – she shares ideas with parents on how to answer the questions children typically ask about the birds & the bees. Please read more detail below:
How do you talk with your kids about sex and their sexuality?
Chanell Beukes shares ideas with parents on how to answer the questions children typically ask about the birds & the bees.
It is the task of parents to protect our children from lies and misconceptions about sex, but we often struggle to tackle the topic because we are not sure what to say. Receive answers and strategize how to build your child’s resilience when it comes to sexuality to avoid mistakes that can ruin their future.
More about the speaker: Chanell is an Evergreen Parenting Facilitator and frequently present courses. She is also a Life Coach and director of LEWAH Life Coaching. Contact her at email@example.com or on WhatsApp at 082 573 9691.
- Healthy concepts about sex and sexuality
- The typical questions children have (or wonder about)
- Possible answers or strategies to formulate your answer
- This online course contains a video recording by Chanell Beukes. 60min in total.
How does it work?
- Add this product to your cart and complete the checkout process
- Find the online course under My PROFILE > MY COURSES.
- You will have life-time access to the content and can watch the videos as many times as you need.