Sori Bag – School
The Sori Bag is ideal for teachers in classrooms. Create your own Sori Bag with these templates and instructional video. Please read more details in the description below.
The Sori Bag is a discipline tool to motivate learners to follow rules and educators to demonstrate and maintain healthy authority in a creative, fair and compassionate manner. Suitable for toddlers and children up to the age of 9 years.
This product contains an instructional video by Hettie Brittz, a template to create you own Sori Bag and a downloadable PDF file with little cards to fill the bag.
The Sori Bag Cards are random consequences, ideal for:
- those days when minor infringements cannot be overlooked, but when no obvious logical consequence comes to mind.
- the child who feels that you ‘pick’ on him/her.
- situations where your time is limited because of large groups in classrooms, the hall, on a camp or in children’s church.
- The Sori Bag is also available in family format: Sori Bag – Home, with consequences more suitable in the home.
How does it work?
- Add this product to your cart,
- Complete the checkout process and make payment.
- Find the online course under My PROFILE > MY COURSES.
- You will have access to the content forever and can watch the video via streaming on this website – the video can not be downloaded.