The ScreenTime Monitor is a tool to help parents and children to develop healthy habits regarding time spent on digital devices. Please read more details below.
Sold By: Hettie Brittz
The ScreenTime Monitor
Research shows that too much time in front of a digital device that omits artificial light can cause a whole host of potential health issues and children may be at higher risk. And of course there is the issue of time spent in chats or on video games in stead of on school work or chores!
The ScreenTime Monitor is a tool to help parents and children to develop healthy habits. Managing screen time can lead to improvements in sleep, behaviour and learning.*
- Hettie demonstrates how to use the ScreenTime monitor in a video. It is a tool to encourage limited screen time and demonstrates the negative impact that excessive screen time has. Parents can download templates to make their own ScreenTime monitor.
- This online course consist of a video by Hettie Brittz (3min in total) and
- Downloadable Pdf documents to print at home.
How does it work?
- Add this product to your cart.
- Complete the checkout process and make payment.
- Find the online course under My PROFILE > MY COURSES.
- You will have access to the content forever and can watch the video as many times as you need.
*Not convinced that you have to monitor your child’s screen time?
Browse through these articles, or do your own research. Please note that there are no affiliation between Evergreen Parenting/ EverGrowth Online and any of the companies or persons mentioned in any of the articles below.
Decide to guard your child against excessive screen time, today!